Saturday, August 1, 2009

New In Color Card



I made a new card today and am so excited about it that I wanted to post it on the internet.


Supplies:

SU! Melon Mambo, Taken with Teal and Bermuda Bay cardstock

Basic Grey's Lemonade DP

SU! Stamp

SU! Markers in Bermuda Bay, Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss

Spellbinders Nestabilites: Circle and Scalloped Circle


The base is a 5 1/4" square. I adhered a 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock on the bottom of the card. Then I adhered a 1"x 5 1/4" strip of Melon Mambo directly above the Bermuda Bay. I then scalloped one edge of the 2" x 5 1/4" strip of DP then I adhered it over the Melon Mambo and the Bermda Bay. I cut a circle out of white cardstock. The scalloped circle is cut out of taken with teal. I stamped the flower with stazon and colored it with the markers. I daubed the edge of the white cardstock with Melon Mambo. Then I adhered it to the Taken with Teal scalloped circle and adhered both to the front of the card. :D

No comments: