Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stamping Projects 2-17-2009







Jonathan kept the kids this evening so I could have some (much needed) quiet time. It was wonderful (love you honey!). When Esther and Hannah got ready to take the kids from my house to Austin, Abbi was reluctant to leave.






"But I will miss you Momma!" she almost cried. "I will miss you at Grangran's house."






After I reassured her that she would be going with Dada on a haul she still wasn't consoled until I suggested that I make her something while she was gone. I had seen some tutorials on the internet on how to make the Tic-Tac covers and I thought they were cute. (Plus my kids LOVE tic-tacs -- the orange ones.) So I made the two little projects. Plus I found some 3 1/2" paper clips this evening at Walmart ($ 0.97) so I thought that I would make them some bookmarks too.

No comments: