Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peeps!


I don't know how many of my blog readers know what peeps even are, so for those of you who don't they are sugar-coated marshmallow candies. They have a slightly crunchy outside and a soft fluffy indside. Anyways, I like them strange as they sound. And Donna likes them, too. So this post is mainly for Donna. I found sugar-free peeps hearts at Wal-Greens last night. (They are made with Splenda.) I had to stop in to get some hydrogen peroxide for Jonathan (I had forgotten to get it when I was grocery shopping) and so I decided to peruse the valentine's clearance aisle. I saw some Dove candy that looked good and some hershey kisses, and even some of the regular peeps. Which drew my attention to the packaging that I hadn't seen before. And the more I looked at it the more intresting it sounded. So, three packages of three peeps hearts came home with me last night. ;)

No comments: