Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday Challenge 146- 2nd try


This is my second shot at the sketch challenge from Stamping 411. I had an intresting idea and wanted to try it out. Actually it is several ideas. I made the paper flowers from the boho blossoms punch

. The box uses the matchbox die (i got that die just last week and I LOVE it.) I used rich razzleberry for the outside sleeve, the inside base of the box is old olive. I used bermuda bay, whisper white, and taken with teal for the flat pieces on the top of the box I used cottage wall DSP for the flowers and i used white taffeta ribbon. I like working in minature it has been fun. I did 'cheat' a little on the bow. I tied the bow and then adhered it to the box with a glue dot. I really like how well it came together. I also love the texture folders SU has the texture they put onto the cardstock just rocks. Thanks Stamping 411 for the awesome sketch!

7 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Cute interpretation of the sketch. Love those little flowers!!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is adorable! How did you make those beautiful flowers?

Kerin said...

Those flowers are awesome! I love the way you used the sketch to make another project, great job!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow this is gorgeous! hootin and hollerin! This is SO darn pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! Just gorgeous! Love it, gf!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow...love this, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!